- No matter how late I sleep, I still wake up by 6. Yes, I’m ridiculously responsible like that.
- I realized I wanted to be a doctor when I went to a school to check their AB Faculty. Ironic right?
- I am in love with HIMYM and TCD.
- I like getting things done and I hate doing things by myself when help is supposed to be needed.
- I have a close-knit group of friends. Some I may have finally deleted in my memories, some I barely talk to nowadays, some I am very close to nowadays. But most of the time, I have considered myself my own best friend, so I have stop putting labels upon people, because I somehow realized i’m my best bet.
- I am so afraid of dogs and cats.
- After some time, I have realized that everything changes, it all goes away and the only person you can trust is yourself.
- No matter how many things I have posted here, people don’t even know 10% of who I am. Those rants might seem a lot, but perhaps everything I have been through wasn’t ever even written here simply because it’s too much. Too much happiness, too much sadness. Those too much can’t and mustn’t be written.
- The last time I was in love, I don’t actually remember who I was. I lost my grip on myself and how I was always in control over what I want to do in this world. Maybe that was a part of life, but I gave up a lot of good opportunities. That’s probably the reason why I would never have take my personal life ahead of what my future life could probably be. Less heartaches, more productivity. I hated to sound like a crazy crazy girl but i find myself crazier for pining over someone before.
- My life motto has always been: “Good things come to those who wait (when it’s appropriate to wait) but good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up (on times when you should never give up) But good things come to those who use their opportunities (when it’s wise to use them) But this one should always be kept in mind: GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME. It’s all just a matter of scenarios and how you will use these things.
- Lastly, I know what I want, and I’m gonna go get it.
Been spending so much time with my pamangkin. Hahahaha! Sana makapagreview pa.
I don’t need to explain myself because I sure as hell don’t need yours. You don’t just run away from your responsibilities as a person. You entered something big, might as well uphold your duties because I don’t wait around to be disappointed. I walk in this world with so much in my mind. What I want to do, what I need to do. Everyone knows I am that type of kid. And as it turns out that you’re treating me like shit, I need to start anew.
1. I accept that I’m not perfect, and there’s no perfect time – Too many people are hanging around and waiting for the perfect opportunity – or the time when they are perfect and have all the skills they need. But life rewards effort; so get out there and work…
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Brain and its functions